Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The New Studio

So this is what I have been up to lately... I have been so busy with the studio that I have had no time to update the blog. Well thought it was time to update it. You know for the past couple of months I have felt more like a General Contractor than I do a photographer. Well Its finally done and I have been shooting like crazy in the new abode. Here are a couple of flyers I have accomplished. There will be more Specials on my website soon. The studio is available to other photographers to rent by the hour or day as well. Soon I post post pics fo the grand opening and of the recent shoots we have done. Also please let everyone know about my photography studio so that it will be a great success. Thanks so much.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: