Monday, October 12, 2009

NEW PICTURES - PICTURES - PICTURES

Sooo here is a massive overdose of my newest photography... I have been slacking alot on this blog.... But just wanted everyone to know what I've been up too lately..... Click on pics to make larger....

This is Mz 8 Pac
I did the makeup an hair on her this day.







Gabriel I did the bodypaint... Shawn was holding the gun... haha not loaded of course...


A singing group that I shot called "Neon"



Pin Up for Pup with Kiti Kobain


I submitted these to a site to see if they could go in a calendar. Just the pup ones..

This is my makeup artist Christa... haha her sister came over and did her hair pin up style and I took some shots of her...


Muscle Man...


Yes thats a real fish and its still living... I got a fishtank in my studio....


Carlie is modeling now too.... This is Christine Rhea Cruz






Christa's niece Livy

Megan Jane











Kiti again...














Brittany Dejesus







Mz 8 Pac's Niece....

Alyx her boyfriend is the one who painted my back garage door for the studio... so nice.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Lillie, these are AMAZING !!!!!!!