Sunday, November 2, 2008

Camping at Refugio Beach

Well we thought we would get in some more camping while the weather is still warm. Even though sunny california is almost warm all year round. We went camping with Shawn's Dad and friends and family. It is a tradition to go to Refugio Beach at least once a year. This was on the table at Liz and Alan's Wedding reception and it was made especially for Ralph and Patty.
Matt and his buddies making breakfast in the morning. They stayed up till 4 or 5 in morning so they were pretty tired.
A quick funny:
Around 3 am in the night Matt came over to our tent, and was trying to get shawn's attention. He kept on saying brother, brother, are you there. Well after about 10 minutes or so of him trying to get shawn up. I finally took out my ear plugs and answered back at him. Asking him "What do you want Matt?" He was surprised at what he heard and he said Lillie is that you? Well who else would it be? My goodness, so I answered yes its me. He can't see us cause were in the tent and he is on the outside. So he said, I need a cigarette. I was like holy cow you wake us up in the middle of the night for a cigarette. Well I wake up shawn and ask him where his cigarettes our and he tells me. So I start getting the cigs out and I ask him do you just want one? Then he said ok maybe two. So I ended up giving him 3. He said I'm sorry lillie I'm just really drunk. So its ok to wake up the whole campsite for a cigarette cause your drunk. Well we got some laughs in the morning on this one.

Eating breakfast and it was sure yummy...


Ok I got shawn to take some pics with me, hooray, I think I am breaking him in... LOL



so I wanted to get some pics of Shawn and I, so this is me trying to fall into place while the camera snaps a shot. I didn't quite get there fast enough.




Who knows what the light is, just don't go towards it. This is a mystery picture. Kinda wierd huh.


The beautiful sunset... that day... on the beach.

The squirrels got so close or rather I got so close to the squirrels and they didn't even move.



This is what you see at low tide. Beautiful starfish.


It says "I was here on 4-10-04" I think. But I think its pretty cool how long century plants stick around. Grandma Babbs has century plants in her yard and they live forever and when they get old they shoot up a huge flower and after that the whole plant dies.



The boys and there toys....



Sitting around the campfire.



And drinkin.......

well some of us.....

I went for a walk in the fog and i go tthis amazing shot. I love it.


Patty and Kenny, the new family....



There cute little boy.....


Ralph the President....



Chit chatting away.....

What a lazy day.......

I guess you have to read the news while your camping too..... I thought thats what your trying to get away from... Hmmmm



And of course we played Mexican Train.



Hey he looks like his shirt..... I Keel You.....



Like Grandfather like Grandson. This is Teagan.



Shane climbing trees....

Playing Hillbilly horseshoes.....



I like this picture, It looks like he climbing into heaven......


playing horseshoes....



Carlie, being pretty.

Shane started it......

No comments: