Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lizette Loesch Women.....

Lets see those clothes..... So this was a shoot I did with Lizette, she is mother of 3 and is starting out in modeling. This is to help build her portfolio as well as mine. She was great, we got alot of pics, please feel free to comment on pics, as I can only get better.



I love those shoes they definetly made this photo and thanks Nina for the Stool..... Nina left it at my house when she was down last time, she didn't have enough room to take it back home. So lets just say I am borrowing it.....
Its Thanksgiving Time... Love the Fall colors....


I love how powerful her look is in the photo...






Her red hair is great it definetl sets off the pictures...





I am starting to like chain and metal in pictures, so you will be seeing alot more metal in my pictures.




Experimented with the Purple light, I think it came out pretty good. All these pictures were taken in my Garage, Residential Studio.....











Once again love those shoes....... ok shoes are my likes list as well along with metal.











No comments: