Saturday, August 9, 2008

AUBREE JANE HUFFINGTON ARRIVED!!


2 days before Delivery


I Think There ready to Pop !!


Ooh I'm So Tired!!


At the hospital in the waiting room, waiting to be admitted. Ooh So exciting!!

Judee's waiting to be hook up to iv's and such.
Just playing around. I decided to put the 1st diaper and hat on Judee's belly, because that's the way we will see Aubree next.
It's Time!!

David's Strong Girl!!
Weight 9 lbs 6 oz
21 1/2" long
born 7/31/08 @ 2:53 AM

AAh I made it!!

The next day, Daniel was holding Aubree and she started too cry, he wasn't sure of what he should do, he was so cute when he made this face.

This is there Deluxe Dinner at the hospital, it was very nice. They served Judee and Dave and even gave them a birthday cake.



Birthday Day.

The nurses put on two shirts on her one the right way and one the wrong way, but hey I guess it works. I guess its an easy way to tell if Diaper needs to be changed. LOL
Precious Baby Girl.
I think I'm supposed to hold her this way!!


5 days old.
Yeah I'm comfortable!

I think she is worth a billion dollars.
Very Beautiful, Congrats Dave and Judee!!







3 comments:

Jamee said...

I loved all the pictures. Got more about her birth experience from your blog than Judee's. What a great aunt....love the pics!

Our Family said...

Loved the pillows in the belly and all the shots. She is really cute.

Xquizit PiX said...

Yeah I gotta venture into other peoples lives, it seems more interesting. Plus I love taking pics. So I am glad you enjoy them. More and More too come.