Thursday, August 21, 2008

In With The New Out With The Old.

This is my camera that Shawn and I have had since we first got married. This camera is 8 years old. Its like our child. It has been everywhere with us. Also this is it's first picture, which is kinda ironic, don't ya think? Now introducing the new and improved Camera, I bought this camera because I am going to become a real photographer. I am so excited. The idea dawned on me one day. I asked myself, self why are you making other people money. I said self that is silly, why don't you make yourself money. I've got talent and I know how to use it. So I told Shawn over lunch that I wanted to have my own business as a professional photographer. He jump right in and said great, sounds like a good idea. So I have gotten alot of my equipment on craiglist's and ebay. I can't believe the deals I have gotten, except for a fake sandisk card on ebay, don't go on ebay for that kinda thing. Other than that everything is in working and in pristine order. I got backdrops and props from a lady here in town who had a studio and she was selling her equipment, so I went over to her house and bought a bunch of backdrops and fabrics and props. I am so excited to use them. I also got lighting equipment on craiglist's as well with stands and everything. So below are the first couple of shots I took with my new camera. OOh The Camera is a Nikon D300 12.3 megapixels using a 50mm lens (Just so I can sound professional).
Little Aubree, This is the first time Auntie Nina got to hold her. She is beautiful.
Amber trying on Daniels Toys!!
Daniel holding his baby sister, he was actually doing a pretty good job.
This was taken on Daniels birthday, he was checking out my camera, this is the only shot I got of him on his birthday that he is actually looking at me and without a toy gun.

Dave of course.

No comments: