Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photo Shoot With the Stulces

So I officially have received my Fictitious Name, So the name of my photography business will be................. I can't tell yet, just in case someone might steal it before I get it official. I have to go and get my business license now, so that is my next step. Well if you are reading this then, I gotta tell ya, I love comments so please feel free to leave comments on the photos, anyone can leave comments. I can only get better with comments. Also to see the photos better click on the photo and it enlarges big, just in case you didn't know that already. The photo shoot with the Stulces was the first photo shoot I took with my new lights and backgrounds. I was so excited to use them. My next photo shoot will be this weekend with Dave and Judee's Family out in the lovely wilderness. We are going to go Camping in Central Nevada Area. I can't wait. You will see pics next time I post on that adventure. Now this is Nina after a couple ......... drinks ............ of water........ silly. She has a sparky personality.
Bethany Ann Stulce
The four Kids acting goofy!!
My favorite family Picture.
The mom who made these girls. Nina
Emily loves Hannah Montanna, She got these clothes for school, but we used them early for the photo shoot. He he
This is my favorite of Amber, So grown up.



The Pictures of the girls, make them look so much older. Don't ya think? This is my favorite of Emily.
And Amber, the girls are so photogenic, I loved it, except when it came to family pics, they kinda lost that quality about them.
This is my favorite of Bethany, kinda a sly smile. And her zits magically disappeared for the photo shoot. LOL Just kidding Bethany!!
Nina and Lonnie are fostering this boy, he is a real nice boy, who loves Video Games. I love his Eyes they are amazing.
The cute couple, Lonnie and Nina!!


1 comment:

Our Family said...

You are doing great, I just can not believe that is your first shoot, even though I know it is. The thing I noticed after getting off the phone with you is that in the family picture Amber is out of focus. You may want to try moving her up so that she can be in focus with the others. Although it would not have worked in this picture. You could have focused on the person that is in the middle, in distance from you. Say you had a back row, a middle row and a front row, focus on the middle row and you are more likely to get them all in focus.
Keep them coming, and no I am not a blog stocker!!!!! ok well sort of.